Kovalchik, Kollar & Co., LLP is built on a proud tradition of service, technical expertise, and innovative thinking. Our staff's experience and academic credentials give our clients the depth of knowledge you'll find in a larger firm, while our dedication to superior customer service offers the personal, one-on-one approach smaller firms are known for.
Members of our experienced staff have attained a minimum B.S. Degree in Accounting/Finance or Business Administration, along with additional credentials for Certified Public Accountant and/or MBA.
We hope you'll take a few minutes to get acquainted with our staff!
- David A. Kovalchik, Partner ( 37 years experience, ALL with our firm )
- Randall P. Kollar, Partner ( 36 years experience, 16 with our firm )
- Basil C. Lynch, Jr., Senior Accountant ( 25 years experience, ALL with our firm )
- Robert J. Capral, Senior Accountant ( 19 years experience, 16 with our firm )
- Michael A. LoGrande, Senior Accountant ( 30 years experience, 11 with our firm )
- Diane S. Stefanowicz, Staff Accountant/Payroll Administrator ( 14 years experience, 9 with our firm )
- Debra M. Buczynski, Staff Accountant ( 14 years experience, 13 with our firm )
- Katelyn J. Wojcik, Staff Accountant
- Victoria L. Martin, Administrative Assistant